- ENGINE MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Right
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Perform rotation of tires from front to rear or as needed. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- SERPENTINE BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace
- Test drive after replacement – steering is operating as designed
- Test drive inspect suspension for wear reset Toe angles as needed. reset camber caster if possible without replacement bolts/parts.
- TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM – install and program new sensor Left rear
- TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – One
- VARIABLE TIMING CONTROL COVER – Remove & Replace – Oil Strainer gaskets
Fred M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/6/2021