Call (727) 393-2216

2010 Chrysler Sebring

2010 Chrysler Sebring

Chrysler Sebring

Mileage
23,949
Service Date
11/6/2019
Services Performed
  • Vehicle Inspection: Test drive vehicle test battery, alternator & check terminal ends – IN WHEEL WELL inspect wiper blades – JETS ARE MISSING inspect all external lights – GOOD inspect filters – GOOD inspect belt & hoses – GOOD inspect steering – GOOD inspect suspension – GOOD inspect brake pads for wear, front & rear – FRONT HAVE ABOUT 70% REMAINING, REAR HAVE ABOUT 30% REMAINING Tire Date codes: Tire tread-depth: LF 9 / 32, R/F 9 /32, LR 9/32, RR 9 /32 ALL TIRES ARE DATED FROM 2016 inspect all fluids for level & condition: coolant ————GOOD power steering—GOOD brake fluid———GOOD transmission —-GOOD inspect for fluid leaks inspect physical condition of secondary ignition parts: plugs / wires A/C blowing at ____40_____ degrees
 
Cheryl G. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/7/2019
2019-11-12T23:08:04+00:00