- BG INDUCTION SYSTEM CLEANING Fuel Tank addative + Throttle cleaning. Directly inject cleaner through the throttle bore to get down into the combustion chambers to burn off carbon deposits and build up.
- Brake inspection FRONT% ___ remaining REAR %___ remaining
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Replace brake pad linings and brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- REPLACE BRAKE PADS. RESURFACE ROTORS Clean and lube caliper slides. Lube backing plates. TEST DRIVE WHEN DONE
- Rotate & balance tires includes: tire rotation wheel balancing check and correct tire inflation (refer to owners manual for proper air inflation) check tires for tread & wearing condition
Rob S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/4/2020