- MECHANICAL DIAG: Provide up to 1 hour of preliminary diagnosis (discounted). In depth diagnosis Will be estimated as needed. * TEST DRIVE as needed for verification of concern. Perform INSPECTION: Inspect ALL suspect AND related components and present findings to the customer.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Perform rotation of tires from front to rear or as needed. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Brake inspection – complimentary with this service FRONT % ____ remaining REAR % ____ remaining
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Both,Rear – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- (Combination) – ELECTRONIC PARKING BRAKE SYSTEM – Disable & Enable Maintenance Mode – [Includes: Disable and enable electronic brake system with use of scan tool or interactive vehicle controls.]
Rich L. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/21/2022