CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-25T22:01:37+00:002014 Ford F-150 CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-25T22:01:37+00:00
- BG INDUCTION SYSTEM CLEANING Fuel Tank addative + Throttle cleaning. Directly inject cleaner through the throttle bore to get down into the combustion chambers to burn off carbon deposits and build up.
- Check Engine light or engine performance diagnostic : Test drive vehicle for performance and verification of concern. Interface with vehicles ECM or PCM Check electrical power and ground connections.Check continuity where needed. Evaporative emissions leaks may be internal and non – detectable. A"smoke test" will be performed for Evap. leaks ( lean codes) for visual detection on the exterior of the engine. CAUSE: CORRECTION: .
- EVAPORATION CONTROL CANISTER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Validation with use of Scan Tool.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – 3.7L Eng
- Tap into fuel rail and apply cleaner. test drive
Julia S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/24/2021