CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-05T23:01:53+00:002005 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-05T23:01:53+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Basic Test results: BATTERY = PASS STARTER = FAIL ALTERNATOR OUTPUT = VOLTS
- TIE ROD END – Remove & Replace – Inner,One Side – [Includes: R&I Outer Tie Rod Ends.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing In
- Test drive inspect suspension for wear reset Toe angles as needed. reset camber caster if possible without replacement bolts/parts.
- STARTER ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – Automatic Trans
Dorothy M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/4/2021