CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-29T22:01:15+00:002011 Chevrolet Traverse CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-29T22:01:15+00:00
- AIR CONDITION INSPECTION INCLUDES: *check drive belts for wear & condition- GOOD *CHECK COOLANT LEVEL AND CONDITION – –engine operating temp- –pcm – engine operating temp- *CONNECT SERVICE MACHINE: check operating pressures and amount of refridgerant. –High side pressure psi – 300 UNTIL FANS COME ON AND IT DROPS TO 200-225 –low side pressure psi – 40 refridgerant level : * required – 2.30 LBS *recovered – 2.41 LBS –output vent Temperature – 52 DEGREES WHEN AC BUTTON IS WORKING, 73 DEGREES WHEN LIGHT STARTS TO FLASH AND GOES OFF *Cabin blower operation – GOOD * cabin filter condition – DIRTY *control head operation – GOOD .
- brake rotor replacement w/pads service
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Resurface and machine brake disc rotors. Torque lug nuts to manufacturers specifications. Road test vehicle. TEST DRIVE NOW OPERATING AS DESIGNED
- Test drive for operation. Remove and reinstall four wheels to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( 45 %) Rear (80 %) warped rotors. Replace front and resurface rear.
John S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/28/2020