CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-11T22:00:13+00:002008 Jeep Liberty CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-11T22:00:13+00:00
- AIR CONDITION INSPECTION INCLUDES: Performance diagnosis and leak detection. Check fan operation – good *check drive belts for wear & condition- good *CHECK COOLANT LEVEL AND CONDITION – full and good –ENGINE operating temp- –with AUTO control head – AMBIENT temp reading shows – 88 *CONNECT SERVICE MACHINE: check operating pressures and amount of refridgerant. –High side pressure psi -before 0 after- 250 –low side pressure psi – before 0 after-45 refridgerant level : * required – 1.12 lbs *recovered – 0 –output vent Temp upon arrival – 90 AFTER CHARGING – 65 –output vent Temperature AFTER REPAIRS – *Cabin blower speed operation -good * cabin filter condition as applicable – n/a
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace – Automatic Trans – [Includes: R&I Radiator.] – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- evacuate the system 30+ minutes to assist the removal of moisture and then recharge a/c with proper amount of oil , dye and R-134
- System flush with Compressor replacement
David W. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/10/2022