CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-09T22:59:20+00:002011 RAM Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-09T22:59:20+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Test drive for operation. Remove and reinstall four wheels to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( 20 %) Rear (0 %)
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – 1500,2500,RWD Front,Assembly, RIGHT Side
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – 1500,2500 REAR ,Both – [Includes: Bleed Brake System and replace Pads and Rotors .]
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – 1500,2500 Front ,Both – [Includes: Bleed Brake System and replace Pads.]
Frank S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/8/2022